|Copyright © Rob Kall, All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or post on youtube or other sites without express permission. Creative commons permissions for this site do not apply to audio content or transcripts of audio content.|
1. Neurofeedback and substance abuse
2. My adaptation of my model of resilience to substance abuse
3. A new study I initiated at UCLA, using neurofeedback with cancer patients
4. Using the Moonview model of treatment with chronic pain
5. Peak Performance: I'm setting up a program at the International Sports Performance Institute and am the Mental Training Expert for the Makeitpro.com website
6. If there is any time and interest - I am the director of the Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Ethics. We have been adapting "Theatre of the Oppressed" of Brazilian origins to address teen conflict and interfaith conflict
Stephen Sideroff, Ph.D.
Clinical and Sports Psychology
Department of Psychiatry & Biobehavioral Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
Moonview Treatment and Optimal Performance Center
Santa Monica, California
Dr. Stephen Sideroff is an internationally recognized expert in optimal performance, resilience, neurofeedback and alternative approaches to stress and mental health. Dr. Sideroff has traveled nationally and internationally presenting more than 600 lectures and professional training programs. He has helped to establish innovative treatment approaches in psychosomatic medicine, optimal functioning and attention deficit disorder in the US, China and Europe, and conducted cutting edge research in brain and behavior at UC Irvine, McGill University in Montreal and UCLA. His published research using Neurofeedback in substance abuse is a model for applying this innovative approach. He helped establish the Gestalt Therapy clinic in Los Angeles, and is also the founder and former Clinical Director of Stress Strategies, a hospital based program addressing stress, burnout and psychosomatic conditions at UCLA/Santa Monica hospital.
He is also director of the Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Ethics.
Dr. Sideroff has written and produced a number of self-help audio programs aimed at helping individuals perform optimally and with greater resilience including: Stress control with biofeedback, Journey into Sleep, Resilience, Peak Performance in Golf, and his most recent, Resilient Living, in which he presents his new and innovative nine component model of resilience.
A former college handball champion, Dr. Sideroff specializes in the strategies of peak performance in sports and the science of optimal functioning in all areas of life. He has integrated the science of biofeedback and Neurofeedback into these approaches. His chapter on the use of Neurofeedback for peak performance in golf is due to be published in an upcoming book in sports psychology.
Size: 26,070,622 -- 1 hrs, 12 min, 25 sec