- Audio and video tapes of workshops and lectures on QEEG
- Quotations on the Brain
- Brain Central
- Quotations on Brain Laterality/ Right-Left Brain differences
- Complete Journal article: Normative Databases and EEG Biofeedback Robert W. Thatcher, Ph.D.
- On The Methodology Of EEG Analysis During Altered States Of Consciousness by Emil Jovanov follow some of the links to the webzine it is connected to. Very interesting.
- Institute of Heart Math studies linking the heart and brain
- A Psychophysiology for All States. Psychophysiology, 6(5), 501-516. What's interesting about this link is when you go to the home page, you get: The Naval Health Research Center is located in San Diego, California. The laboratory's mission is to support fleet operational readiness through research, development, test, and evaluation on the biomedical and psychological aspects of Navy and Marine Corps personnel health and performance.
- THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUNCTIONAL MAPPING OF THE HUMAN BRAIN. The First
- Congress of the Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness
- SSNR Society for Neuronal Regulation
- M.A.P. S Multidisciplinary Association For Psychedelic Studies chartered in 1986. Currently numbering 1700 members, MAPS focuses on the development of beneficial, socially-sanctioned uses of psychedelic drugs and marijuana. Such uses may include psychotherapeutic research and treatment, treatment of addiction, pain relief, spiritual exploration, shamanic healing, psychic research, brain physiology research and related scientific inquiries. MAPS pursues its mission by helping scientific researchers design, obtain governmental approval for, fund, conduct and report on psychedelic research in human volunteers.
- Portable EEG Technology Permits In-Flight Measures of Pilot Performance Efficiency and Vigilance, J.R. Comstock, M.B. Sterman a NASA report
- EEG Basics: EEG WAVES AS DEFINED BY FREQUENCY:
- Human Brain Mapping '97 Links
- NeuroSoft, home of Neuro Scan and Neuromedica.
- Mind/Brain Resources
- Whole Brain Atlas Well-done site illustrating the brain and various brain diseases
- Consciousness Meeting Tucson II: The complete program schedule